Thursday, March 31, 2016

Look which Dems are most excited to vote ...

I have to admit, I did not intuit this. According to Gallup:

On the Democratic side, Hillary Clinton's supporters are more enthusiastic than Sen. Bernie Sanders' supporters, 54% vs. 44%.

I can only interpret this (without data but based on the Sanders supporters I know), that many Sanders supporters aren't much enamored of elections, period. Like me, they love what Sanders is breaking open in this campaign, but the whole exercise is not their cup of tea.

Let's just hope that everyone understands that ANY Democrat is more in the interest of everyone outside the one percent than ANY Republican. Most electoral choices are about living to fight another day, in some other arena.

4 comments:

amspirnational said...

any Democrat better? Not clear at all.


http://www.ianwelsh.net/hillary-clinton-is-a-monstrous-politician/

Rain Trueax said...

I have come to distrust polls.

Hattie said...

Hmm. The Clinton is a monster meme.
I am voting for Clinton, but I am no more enthusiastic about her than I am about myself, which is, most of the time, not very.

Classof65 said...

I will enthusiastically vote for Bernie Sanders (as I did in the primary in my state), but, should Ms. Clinton become the Democrat candidate, I will reluctantly vote for her. I would stand before a firing squad before I would vote for one of the Republican candidates...