Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday critter blogging
Garden life

I sat still in the garden, hoping to catch a photo of the brilliant green hummingbird that has been supping on the remains of summer flowers, but she was too shy to come near while I waited.

However, I noticed there was a lot of activity right beside me.





Apparently the bees find the overgrown rosemary bush very tasty indeed.


And even so late in the season, there are still a few butterflies.

I'll keep trying to catch that hummingbird, but I imagine soon she'll be gone for the winter.

1 comment:

June Butler said...

Jan, those are some fine pictures. We're going to have to get a camera that can do the up-close pictures. We're slow to buy the latest. We don't even have a digital camera.

One more fecking techie piece to learn how to use.